- INFORMATION OF THE WEBSITE OWNER.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data that identifies the owner of this web page is presented below:
||AGÈNCIA INMOBILIÀRIA CRUAÑAS ROQUE S.C. (From now on HabitAa Immobiliària).
||Carrer Major nº 28, 17220, Sant Feliu de Guíxols (Girona).
- TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE ON OUR WEBSITE.
Anyone who accesses our website http://www.habitaacostabrava.com/ will be considered a User. The user undertakes to use the website and those services made available through it, in accordance with the Law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as with what is provided in the present clauses. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Website for purposes or effects that are illegal and/or contrary to the established, injurious to the rights and/or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage our website or prevent its normal use, or of the services accessible through it.
The use of our website and the services we offer on it will imply your acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the clauses contained in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, so the User must be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit our page.
The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, videos, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents collected on the Web are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA or third party licenses. The reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Web, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its diffusion, nor its modification, transformation or decompilation, nor other legally recognized rights to its owner, is permitted. without the prior written permission of the same. The User, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on the Web for his personal and private use, being prohibited from using it for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA or the third-party licensees, which will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the content presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to him in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the User.
- PRIVACY QUESTIONS.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD), we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
HABITAA IMMOBILIÀRIA ,
the details of our company are in the heading of this legal notice.
- We process the information provided to us so that our customers can hire our rental services for our homes (houses, apartments and flats) during the holiday periods, with the possibility of annual rental of the property or purchase of a property .
- If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about the offers and prices of our homes, both for purchase and for rent.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a customer and wish to continue receiving information about rental and purchase services.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
- (Children under 14 years of age) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 16 years of age has been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must make it known as soon as possible
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment. With respect to vocational housing rentals, the data will be communicated to the police authorities, as the regulations establish.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to submit a claim to the competent Control Authority.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, information, deletion, cancellation and not to be subject to automated individual decisions. You must send us a letter attaching a copy of your identity document and indicating the exercise of the right you wish to exercise, to the administration of HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA located at Carrer Major nº 28, 17220, Sant Feliu de Guíxols ( Girona) or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How did we get your data?
The personal data we process comes from the interested party himself through the information and reservation forms that appear on the website. The customer is the one who guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes. Data marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
The categories of data we can process are:
- Personal data that identify the customer.
- Postal adresses.
- The Emails
- Contact telephone numbers.
- Other data requested in our forms to reserve the property or purchase it.
The data is limited, given that we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
As a user and interested party, below we explain the purpose of processing your data, which is carried out by HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA as the Data Controller. The purposes are the following:
THE MANAGEMENT OF OUR CUSTOMERS: to be able to provide optimal service and proper attention to our customers when they want to reserve and rent our homes (houses, apartments and flats) during the holiday periods, with the possibility of annual rental of real estate or buy a real estate. The data you have provided us will be kept as long as the relationship with the residence is maintained or during the years that are necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- MANAGEMENT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR PRICES AND OTHER QUESTIONS THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE RENTAL OR SALE OF PROPERTIES: to be able to answer the various questions that our customers may raise. The data provided will be kept as long as the client does not request the cessation of this treatment.
- MANAGEMENT OF POSSIBLE CLIENTS: to be able to send to Clients who are interested in receiving information related to our services. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the client does not request the cessation of its treatment. These data have previously been captured with the prior express consent of the client.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: In our facilities we have video surveillance systems to protect them. Our facilities are perfectly signposted with the corresponding training posters. When a criminal offense is committed, the images will be made available to the Mossos d’Esquadra. They may not be kept beyond a period of one month (article 22 LOPDGDD 3/2018, of December 5).
- MAILING INFORMATION ON OFFERS ON OUR SERVICES: If you are a customer, and have previously given us your express consent, you will be able to receive information on the various offers on our services.
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY ON OUR SITE?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on data processing policies to staff.
- Performing periodic backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
- THE LIABILITY EXEMPTION CLAUSE.
La HABITAA IMMOBILIÀRIA acts with the greatest possible diligence so that the data and information that appears on its website is updated at all times. HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA reserves the right to modify these contents at any time. HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA will also not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included on other web pages, indicated on our web page.
- INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY.
La HABITAA IMMOBILIÀRIA undertakes through this means not to carry out misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of our website, produced as a result of maintenance and/or updating, will not be considered misleading advertising. incompleteness of the information contained in these sections. HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA, as a result of what is provided in this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of these errors.
La HABITAA IMMOBILIÀRIA undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without having previously obtained the express consent of our client, in accordance with what is established in articles 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all information that is sent to the customer will not be considered as commercial communication, as long as its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the user and HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA, as well as the performance of the tasks of information
- CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS.
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms contained in this legal notice. This legal notice and all the relationships established between HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA and the user of our website and the services they offer on it, will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.
The parties submit, at their choice, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the address of the HABITAA IMMOBILIARIA, that is to say, it belongs to the judicial party of Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
– Last revised: December 2021.